Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions are provided for pupil information and are standard terms and conditions that apply to all of the driving school and instructors across this site, however, an instructor does have the right to opt-out of the terms and conditions and provide a set of there own .
– You must always ensure that you are fit to drive a car and not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs (prescribed medication also applies)
– You must have a valid provisional licence or another licence to allow you to drive a car.
– You must always give at least 48 hours notice to cancel or change a lesson – the instructor reserves the right to charge a full or partial fee for any infringements.
– You must not attempt to use a mobile phone during your lesson and all phones should be in silent mode during your lessons.
– Refunds, all refunds for unused or block bookings are all entirely down to the discretion of your instructor.
– Complaints should always be taken up with your own driving instructor to help resolve any issues should they occur.
– The instructor reserves the right to withhold the use of their car for a driving test.
– The instructor is not responsible for any tests cancelled by the DVSA or any out of pocket expenses.
– The instructor reserves the right to cancel or terminate any lesson in progress if safety is at risk.
– The instructor reserves the right to cancel or postpone any lessons in the event of breakdowns, or any other operational issues.
Before undertaking any driving lessons with your instructor you must be in agreement with their terms and conditions.