Basingstoke Driving Instructor's Directory
Login & Edit Listing
In order to edit your listing, you must have set up an account and claimed your listing. If you have an account you can then use the login link below.
Login in to change or add details
You can edit or change your listing at any time. Start by finding your listing in the directory and click ‘Edit’. You can then follow a few simple steps to make you changes or even add more photo’s etc.
If you know your username (usually your email address) and password login and make the changes. You can also login using a secure key that you can request everytime you log in.
There is more help below if you need it.
Help with Logging In
With Username and Password
1. Login in with the username and password you set up the account with.
2. You username is normally the email address you used when you registered.
3. If you have forgotten the password you can request a new one, then reset the password.
With Username and Secure Key
1.Start with your username (normally the email address you used when you registered).
2. Request a one time access key below.
3. Copy the key from your email as it’s quite long.
4. Then use your username and one time secure key to login to your account.
All driving instructors advertising in the Basingstoke Instructors directory are checked and regulated by the Driver Standards Agency. Instructors are advertising partners are not endorsed or regulated by the directory or its owner.
© Basingstoke Instructors Directory